Fiduciaries have the legal responsibility to make investment decisions on behalf of beneficiaries. Investment governance frameworks are designed to assist fiduciaries – many of whom are not investment experts – to make rigorous and defensible investment decisions according to a repeatable, documented process. DWC assists fiduciaries to establish, document, and operate investment governance frameworks with the objective of supporting them in fulfilling their duties.
DWC services include:
- Governance framework development;
- Investment policy statement (IPS) development;
- Investment governance reviews;
- Risk management process development;
- Benchmarking against best practice; and
- Frameworks for addressing the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) aspects of investing.